Topper’s notes: A touch of sweet esters for that chill in the air definitely a party brew that’s a good start to the festivities! Prost!
Our winter seasonal 6pk that falls into the realm of “Dangerously Slammable”, this brew is especially irresponsible. Brown Shugga…How come you taste so good?
- Yeast Ale yeast
- Bittering Hops Chinook, Centennial
- Finishing Hops Cascade, Centennial
- Malts Two-row Pale, Caramel
- Cuisine Fish and Chips, Roasted Turkey and Dressing, Polenta and Grilled Vegetables
- Cheese Parmagiano Reggiano, Manchego
ABV 9.8 O.G. 1.1 IBU 51 Availability Oct – Dec Introduced 1997 Sold As Pair With Any baked Holiday treats made with traditional pumpkin-pie spices…and braised shanks