Topper’s notes: Beer has a good nose aroma and is pleasant to the eye with a firm solid looking head the flavor profile has rich hearty flavors of malt with intensity on the palate and a crisp finish. Prost!
Festive fresh hop holiday fun.
The start of Celebration season is a festive event. We can’t start brewing until the first fresh hops have arrived, but once they have the season is officially under way! First brewed in 1981, Celebration Ale is one of the earliest examples of an American-style IPA and one of the few hop-forward holiday beers. Famous for its intense citrus and pine aromas, Celebration is bold and intense, featuring Cascade, Centennial and Chinook hops—honoring everything we have at Sierra Nevada.
- Alcohol Content 6.8% by volume
- Beginning gravity 16.0° plato
- Ending Gravity 4.0° plato
- Bitterness Units 65
- Yeast Ale yeast
- Bittering Hops Chinook, Centennial
- Finishing Hops Cascade, Centennial
- Malts Two-row Pale, Caramel
- Cuisine Fish and Chips, Roasted Turkey and Dressing, Polenta and Grilled Vegetables
- Cheese Parmagiano Reggiano, Manchego